At a glance
Nearing or being in retirement is not the time to risk your savings.
- Some market participation, no market downside
- Income Power option for non-qualified contracts*
ClearLine Annuity, a fixed index annuity issued by Security Benefit Life Insurance Company, can help grow your retirement savings without investing in the stock market. You can receive interest credits based on a portion of the increase of a financial market index, but are guaranteed to never lose money due to market loss. In short, we may credit you a portion of the index increase, while protecting you from all market loss.
New in 2022: Avantis Barclays Volatility Control Index, designed specifically for RIAs
S&P 500® Low Vol Index
To see whether the ClearLine Annuity can complement your retirement portfolio, talk to your registered investment adviser.
Guaranteed Minimum Interest Rate
1. Fixed Account
S&P 500® Index Accounts; caps apply
2. Annual Point to Point Index Account
3. Monthly Sum Index Account
S&P 500® Low Volatility Daily Risk Control 5% Index Accounts; Uncapped, annual spreads apply
4. Annual Point to Point Index Account
Avantis Barclays Volatility Control Index Account; Uncapped, participation rates apply
5. Annual Point to Point Index Account
S&P 500® Low Volatility Daily Risk Control 5% Index Account
Find out how interest is credited using this uncapped strategy designed to manage market volatility (an annual spread applies).
S&P 500® Monthly Sum Index Account
Find out how interest is calculated based on the sum of the monthly changes from the S&P 500® index value from the previous year (a cap applies to each positive monthly change, but not to negative changes).
S&P 500® Annual Point to Point Index Account
Learn how we credit interest based on the percentage change in the index from one contract anniversary to the next.
* The Income Power Election Option is only available on contracts issued with the Rising Income Rider on or before May 31, 2022. The Rising Income Rider was not available for purchase after May 31, 2022.