At a glance
Security Benefit offers the industry’s best standards for plan governance for workplace retirement plans with our SFR employer plan.
- Investment Practices Statement (IPS) — An IPS puts a defined process in place to monitor the funds within the plan and select the funds for the plan.
- Streamlined and smart approach to plan maintenance
- Quarterly Report Cards show detailed fund performance
- Automatic Fund Mapping replaces underperforming funds
- Automatic Dollar Cost Averaging allows participants to consolidate accounts without investing into the market all at once.
- Automatic Asset Reallocation automatically rebalances investment portfolios to ensure portfolios stay within the intended risk range.
- Over 50 Investment Options
With over 50 Investment Options for employers to choose from, and an investment management system which includes an Investment Practices Statement, SFR provides a streamlined approach to monitoring funds for the employer. It also outlines plan governance which allows you more time to work with the participants instead of spending time analyzing and replacing under-performing funds at the plan level.