At a glance
Provide your clients with the diversification of multiple investment companies without the hassle of opening a brokerage account
- We offer more than 140 mutual funds with brands names like Vanguard Funds®, American Funds®, Fidelity®, BlackRock®, and T.Rowe Price®
- 31 different fund companies
- 31 different asset classes to diversify accounts1
- Diversification of Multiple Mutual Fund Companies without multiple client statements and accounts
- Automatic Dollar Cost Averaging — Rollover money from previous employers and dollar cost average the money into the account monthly or quarterly
- Asset Reallocation without the worry of large mutual fund account minimums
- Free Exchanges between funds gives you the flexibility to make changes without additional fees
- Rights of Accumulation across multiple investment companies
- Life Style and Life Cycle Funds for clients who want something simple
- My Security Benefit Mobile app provides your clients with easy account access
- Automatic rebalancing
- Automatic dollar cost averaging
- Check a box to choose your investment option
- Target Date Funds2
- Target Portfolios by Mesirow
- Vanguard Index Portfolios
- Systematic withdrawals
We’ve also provided a Quarterly Morningstar® 4- and 5-star rated fund fact sheet along with our Investor Quiz to help you efficiently build your clients’ portfolio for onsite employer enrollments. We provide these two tools to help you can get a head start on screening the funds to build your client’s portfolio.
Security Benefit offers the Advisor Mutual Fund Program, which is available for individual 403(b), SEP and Simple IRA accounts. Advisor Mutual Fund is also available for Traditional and Roth IRA’s. With low account minimums and free fund exchanges, we give you and your clients the maximum flexibility needed to create a customized portfolio for your clients.
Advisor Mutual Fund Program Overview
1Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market.
2The principal value of target date funds is not guaranteed at any time, including at or after the target date, which is the approximate date when investors turn age 65. The funds invest in a broad range of underlying mutual funds that include stocks, bonds, and short-term investments and are subject to the risks of different areas of the market. The funds emphasize potential capital appreciation during the early phases of retirement asset accumulation, balance the need for appreciation with the need for income as retirement approaches, and focus more on income and principal stability during retirement. The funds maintain a substantial allocation to equities both prior to and after the target date, which can result in greater volatility.
For more information (including financial professional fact sheets and resources), contact your dedicated Sales Team.
We’re here to help your clients To and Through Retirement®.