At a glance
SmartChoice is designed to give financial professionals more.
- Fiduciary Services Options for ERISA Plans:
- Advisor-based Fiduciary Services – allows the advisor to serve as 3(21) or 3(38) ERISA Investment Fiduciary.
- Outsourced Fiduciary Services from Mesirow Financial – allows Mesirow Financial to serve as the 3(21) or 3(38) ERISA Investment Fiduciary.
- Administrative 3(16) Fiduciary Services
- Open Architecture
- Access to over 20,000 mutual funds
- No proprietary mutual fund requirements
- Flexibility to use any TPA or bundled with Security Benefit
Standard Features for Every Plan
- Platform Consistency: one platform, multiple plan types
- Plan Sponsor access, reports, approvals online
- Participant online access for account review and transactions
- Participant Managed Account option from Morningstar
- Online Enrollment: Quick Enroll Option
- My Security Benefit mobile app for participants
- Participant financial health and wellness suite
More options in funds, more compatibility with different platforms, and more services for employers and their retirement plans.
If you would like information about SmartChoice, a plan proposal, or a comparison report, please contact one of our sales specialists at 800.888.2461, option 3, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday.
*To receive your free comparison report, please have ready: Recent Plan Level Quarterly Report; Fee Disclosure Documents, 408(b)(2) and 404(a)(5); and TPA Invoice (for 5500 form).
We’re here to help your clients To and Through Retirement®.