How do I change my Systematic Withdrawal?


To add or change Scheduled Systematic Withdrawal options, you may access the Scheduled System Withdrawal for Annuity Contract or Custodial Accounts form online. ScreenshotFrom the home page, click on Resources in the navigation to access Service Forms.

Once you reach the Service Forms page, select your product to from the list on the left sidebar to display all forms for your product, including the Scheduled System Withdrawal form with instructions and mailing information.

For additional questions, please contact your financial professional or our Service Center at 785.438.3000 or 800.888.2461, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday.