Grow Your Business with 401(k)
The 401(k) market has grown substantially over the past decade as it has become the primary retirement savings vehicle for working Americans. The 401(k) market has over 536,000 plans and over $3 trillion in assets.
We're here to help you get there.
Security Benefit is a leader in retirement planning products and plan administration and Security Benefit SecurePoint Retirement® offers turnkey products with fiduciary services, an experienced sales team, and specialized support focused only on the Independent Advisor.
Turnkey Products including:
- Services - integrated fiduciary services and tools
- Education - delivered via internet, paper or presentation
Security Benefit's Kevin Watt, Senior Vice President of National Accounts, authors an article, How A Turnkey Approach Creates Opportunities for Advisors (PDF), in the May 2014 issue of California Broker magazine on how a successful 401(k) practice can present tremendous business value.
Experienced Sales Team offers:
- Experience - at least seven years of 401(k) sales experience
- Expertise - proven sales ideas and technical sales expertise
- Focus - a keen emphasis on your success in servicing your clients
Specialized Support with:
- Knowledge - share in our knowledge as ERISA plan provider
- Relationships - benefit from our dedicated internal sales and relationship expertise
- Expansion - increase the services you offer your clients
The Right Products to Grow Your 401(k) Business
Security Benefit's unique 401(k) solutions help you manage your practice and respond to the upcoming regulatory changes surrounding ERISA 3(38) fiduciary liability. For more information, consult our product-specific pages for